Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
NAAT Brazilian Keratin collection restores and intensifies your hair’s nutritional balance, leaving it incredibly smooth, strong and flexible. Unlike typical animal-based keratins, their exclusive Green Keratin formula stays in your hair longer and is more resistant to rinsing. Promotes vibrancy and hydration, giving hair a natural, healthy shine. Products include: Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask, Leave-In, and Serum.
How To Use It
- Deep Moisturizing Shampoo: The Deep Moisturizing Shampoo gentley cleansing your hair. It is used just like any other shampoo.
- Intensive Hair Mask: The Intensive Hair Mask provides complete hair recovery. To use it you have to put it throughout your hair and let it sit for fifteen minutes.
- Deep Conditioner: The deep conditioner is the solution for damaged hair. To use it you put it in your hair and rinse out after two minutes.
- Liquid Keratin Leave-In Reconstructor: This is a complete reconstruction and sealant. To use it you simply have to put it in your hair.
- Serum Ultra Shine: This product providers total protection and volume control. This can be used before flat ironing your hair for protection.
For those of you who have been following my blog for a while you know it is not uncommon for me to review hair products. So, obviously, when I say that nuNAAT needed reviewers I was more than eager to apply. I am glad I did as well. My hair is dry and damaged since wearing extensions and things of sort. So, now I am trying to get my hair back healthy without having to take extensive measurements to do so.
nuNAAT products work well. I went through the entire process beside blow drying and flat ironing and as you can see from the picture the results that I recieved were great. The process took a little over an hour – mostly because I let the conditioner and the hair mask stay on a little longer hoping for a better affect – and it was very easy to do.
nuNAAT products do not have a strong smell like some of the other hair care products I have used and they also do not have a strong tingling sensation to them either. But, you can tell that they are working right away as I was immediately able to feel a difference in my hair.
Basically, this is another one of the hair products that I would reccommend to others with any type of hair type. Have you ever tried any of the NAAT hair products before? If so, feel free to share your experience in the comments section below.