Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Betty Crocker, America’s baking expert, is sharing five summery cake recipes that are easy to make and sure to delight. I know that you’re busy and looking for fun ways to make something extra special – without spending the entire day in the kitchen- and that’s the beauty of these recipes. They’re easy to follow and help moms and dads make lasting memories with their families.
Below are Betty Crocker’s favorite cakes for the summer:
- Ice Cream Cone Cakes – Kids of all ages will love personalizing these single-serving cakes! And this infographic shows easy step-by-step directions for making these adorable (and delicious!) cakes.
- Flip-Flops Cake – Personalize these edible summer wardrobe favorites with candies and fruit snacks – transforming a sheet cake into footwear that looks (and is) good enough to eat.
- Watermelon Cake – Your family’s favorite fruit is about to get even more popular. This melt-in-your-mouth cake offers a surprise in every bite, with chocolate chip “seeds” and a green jelly bean “rind.”
- Cookies n Cream Cupcakes – Perfect for family picnics, these cupcakes taste like your favorite ice cream without all the mess!
- Butterfly Cake – This beautiful, and fun, cake transforms a traditional birthday cake into a beautiful butterfly perfect for outdoor summer parties.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post. In exchange for posting this infographic I will be receiving a gift card.