Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Your kid’s cold is not playing around. Stuffy nose, cough, congestion and 3am wake up calls for you. Mucus can be the cause. Children’s Mucinex can help. Fast acting Children’s Mucinex Multi Symptom Cold breaks up mucus and relieves your child’s worst cold symptoms – stuffy nose, cough and chest congestion. You can feel confident knowing that Children’s Mucinex Multi Symptom Cold liquid is safe and effective when used as directed, so you and your gang can get back to feeling normal. However, do not forget the little troublemaker that started it.
- For complete drug facts, uses, warnings, dosing chart, and active ingredients, click here.
- Like Mucinex on Facebook to keep up to date with what is going on
- If you are unsure about using Children’s Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold liquid for your child, talk to your pediatrician.
- Please call the toll free number 1-866-MUCINEX if you have any product related questions
Things to Remember
- Always read complete warnings and information on Children’s Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold liquid
- Only use the dosing device that comes packaged with the medicine
- Do not use more than directed
- Intended for use for children between the ages 4-12 years old
- When used as directed, relieves stuffy nose, cough, chest congestion, and also thins and loosens mucus
Usually, when my boys are sick I turn to Children’s Tylenol. However, after trying Children’s Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold liquid with my four year old I feel as though this is a better option. My oldest son is like me when it comes to being sick. We will both be sick for majority of the winter with colds. However, Mucinex seems to be the answer for him because he had a slight cold and since taking Mucinex, I have seen improvement within the past few days. He did not give me any problems when taking the medicine either so I think that it is safe to say that Mucinex has a kid friendly taste. Overall, this is a medicine that I would recommend to other parents because it actually works and it can have your little one feeling better sooner. I only wish it were available for children under four because I would definitely switch my other two sons over to this when they come down with colds.
Disclaimer: I received Children’s Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold liquid from a mission on Smiley360. Regardless, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.