Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I love to make sweets and goodies. For a while now I have wanted to start a recipe section on my blog and now I have made the decision to do it. If you follow me, on social media, you have probably seen various foods floating through my streams and now I think it is time for me to start sharing the recipes with you. 2014 is going to bring many new things to the blog and recipes are one of them. Therefore, today with my OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan review I will be providing you the recipe to the Camouflage Cupcakes that I made in it.
Camouflage Cupcake Recipe
- 1 package of Pink Camouflage Cake Mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 1/3 cup of oil (I used canola oil)
- Pam to spray the cupcake liners with
- Cupcake liners
- OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan (you may want to sit this on a cookie sheet)
- Regular Muffin Pan
- Hand held Mixer
- One large mixing bowl
- Three Small Mixing bowl
- 3 Spoons
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350
- 2. Gather all of your tools and ingredients.
- 3. Put all of the ingredients into the large mixing bowl and mix with your hand held mixer until creamy
- 4. Divide the mixture between the three bowls – I did it spoonful by spoonful
- 5. Put one drop of the pink dye from the cake mix into one bowl, and put the remaining into another cake bowl
- 6. Spray the cupcake liners with Pam
- 7. Spoon the mixtures into the cupcake liners in any order that you choose to give off the camouflage effect
- 8. Once you have used all of the mixture put both cupcake pans into the preheated oven and let them cook for 20-25 minutes
- 9. Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 20-25 minutes
- 10. Enjoy!
About the OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan
The OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan takes the stress out of baking and cleaning. It solves your problems of metal muffin pans. That is right no more worrying about rusting and your muffin pan wearing down with usage. The OvenArt Bakeware Silicon Muffin Pan is a nonstick muffin pan that is worth it! It is made with an expensive grade of 100% high quality European silicone. Even your most messiest and stickiest recipes are a breeze when it comes to cleaning. Furthermore, the pan is BPA free and filler free. You will never have to worry about scrubbing again with this muffin pan. Instead, it is a breeze to clean up with. The best part is it is dishwasher safe! Whether you are a first time silicone baker or a veteran, you will love using this muffin pan and it comes with a lifetime guarantee.
When my boys saw me open the OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan, they immediately wanted to make some cupcakes. Therefore, when I went grocery shopping I ran across some camouflage cake mix and I thought it would be the perfect time to check it out. At first, I was a little unsure about this muffin pan since it was so flimsy. However, after placing it on a cookie sheet it was sturdy as any of my other muffin pans. The best part is after I had finished cooking the cupcakes and it was time for clean up there really was no mess. I always use cupcake liners so nothing was stuck to it, but I still ran it through the dishwasher for cleaning anyways and it did not have any negative effects on it. Overall, the OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan is a pan that I definitely recommend and I cannot wait until it is time for me to use it again. For a limited time you can even get 50% of this muffin pan by entering the code: GWAY4MOM during checkout.
Where to Purchase
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.