Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
“The perfect back to school survival items for kids and moms”
Mamma Chia’s delicious snacks and beverages fill you with fiber and protein, boost your brain with up to a day’s worth of Omega – 3s, and give you sustained energy and vitality.
Chia Squeeze Vitality Snacks Benefits
- Nutrient – rich chia seeds deliciously infused with fruit and vegetables
- Conveniently packaged in a 3.5 oz. BPA free pouch, and easy to toss into a gym bag, purse, backpack, or child’s lunchbox
- 1200 mg of Omega 3s – about the same as a single serving of salmon
- 4 grams of fiber – equivalent to the amount of fiber found in an average apple
- No added sugar
Mamma Chia Vitality Beverages Benefits
- A much needed vitality boost for moms pre or post workout, during lunchtime or afternoon carpool duty
- Organic chia seeds are infused with organic fruit juice resulting in a delicious, satisfying and refreshing drink
- Lightly sweetened with less than one tablespoon of organic agave nectar
- Contains more than an entire day’s worth of Omega 3s
- 6 grams of fiber – 25 percent of one’s daily requirement
- 4 grams of complete protein
Mamma Chia is thrilled to introduce the world to the first chia based energy drink. This is the first drink that combines the power of chia with the clean energy of Guayusa resulting in a truly healthful, fulfilling and delicious energy beverage that nourishes your entire body and soul.
Giveaways 4 Mom Review
When I heard about Mamma Chia, I knew it was a beverage that I wanted to try. I received the Organic Chia Squeezes, which are drinks that combine organic chia seeds and organic fruits and vegetables to create a delicious 90-calorie, no sugar added snack in an on the go squeeze pouch. It is a lightweight package so it is perfect for children, busy moms and active adults, and they do not have to be refrigerated if you do not want to. They come in Apple Cinnamon, Blackberry Bliss, Green Magic, Mango Coconut, Strawberry Banana, and Wild Raspberry flavor.
I am a work at home mom of three boys all under the age of five. My two oldest go to daycare during the day (one starts school next week), while the baby boy stays home with me. Recently, we also added a six-week-old puppy into our family. Therefore, you can imagine how hectic and crazy my days are. I am always up and down with my son, the puppy, and household duties, while simultaneously managing to handle my workload each day. It is common for me to eat once late at night or early in the morning. Sometimes I do not manage to eat anything some days because after the kids go to bed I am exhausted and go to sleep myself or I stay up late finishing up work that I did not get to during the daytime. Anyways, Mamma Chia is my solution. All I have to do is pop them in the fridge and they can easily be drunk like water. It gives me some of the nutrients I need to help me make it through the days when I do not have time to eat.
The Wild Raspberry flavor is my absolute favorite. I am not sure how they made this thing taste so good. After it was gone, I was disappointed because I was craving more. I am definitely hooked on this and when I go grocery shopping, I will be stocking up on probably the Wild Raspberry flavor alone, as it is my new addiction.
Overall, I am very pleased with the Mamma Chia brand. I would recommend them to moms, dads, and even children. They taste good in your mouth and they are great for your body. There is no reason why you should not want to try them out for yourself.
How to Connect With Mamma Chia
Mama Chia has been so kind as to sponsor a giveaway here on Giveaways 4 Mom. One lucky winner is going to win all of the following:
- One full bag each of Mamma Chia’s new black and white chia seeds
- One week’s worth of Chia Squeezes (7)
- One week’s worth of beverage vouchers (7)
- One copy of Janie’s new book – Chia Vitality
This is a total approximate retail value of $75. To enter the giveaway simply feel out the form below. Good luck to all who enter!
Disclaimer: “This review and giveaway was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Mamma Chia. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine. Giveaways 4 Mom is not responsible for shipping out the prize.“