Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Adya Clarity is a blend of purified water and naturally occurring sulfate mineral salts, which provide safe, purified water by reducing many harmful contaminants while enhancing mineral content, which results in pure, delicious water. When you treat your water with Adya Clarity, you will find that you have superior hydrating that has a pure, delicious taste.
Background on Adya Clarity
Adya Clarity is extracted from black mica, a powerful combination of earth’s naturally occurring minerals. Through a proprietary process, Black Mica is extracted for water purification.
Benefits of Adya Clarity
Adya Clarity comes with many benefits. This is why I wanted to try it out for myself because the benefits really open up your eyes to what non-purified water contains. Below are the main benefits of Adya Clarity.
- Reduces 159 harmful industrial chemicals, including 80 volatile organic compounds
- 100% reduction of chlorine, and reduces chloramines and trihalomethanes to below detectable limits.
- Reduces 99.95% of tested pharmaceuticals and basic drugs
- Significantly reduces 79 different agricultural chemicals
- Reduces heavy metals in water and from the body, including aluminum, mercury, lead, and arsenic, by an average of 40% in 30 days
- Converts toxic chromium -6 in water to beneficial chromium -3, and essential dietary element
- Kills four types of disease causing microorganisms and prevents their growth. Reduces up to 99.85% of tested bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Provides up to 100 trace minerals that are easily absorbed by the body
Why You Need to Try Adya Clarity
Did you know that minerals are essential to our bodies? Without minerals, the catalysts of cellular reactions cannot function. Minerals enter our bodies through foods and waters. However, many times our water is polluted and our foods have been depleted of minerals. Millions of people throughout the world suffer from mineral deficiencies, which lead to chronic health issues and metabolic disorders.
Your Solution is Adya Clarity
Adya Clarity allows you to have clean water that has minerals. The minerals dissolve in the water and they are easily carried to our cells to activate enzymes and waken our organs activity.
What Adya Clarity Can Be Used For
There are varieties of uses for Adya Clarity. Some of the most common ones are listed below:
- Beverages ( the flavor might be altered slightly from Adya Clarity)
Giveaways 4 Mom Review
At first, I was a little scared to try Adya Clarity because of the warning label. In addition, there was the issue of wondering if the product would alter the taste of my drink in a bad way. However, I started trying it in a bottle of water and to my surprise; I could not taste a difference in the water.
I also tried the product in my bath water without any complications. I know that we need minerals in our bodies and that water can be contaminated. Even though I do purchase bottled water you can never be too sure. I love the concept behind Adya Clarity and I would recommend Water Liberty to others.
They have other products available such as the Adya Water Filtration System, which is something that I plan to look into.