Last night, after the boys went to bed, I was starving but did not feel like making something that would take hours to cook. Therefore, I made bacon wrapped eggs, tater tots, and Chocolate Chip Spice Muffins. This was my first time making bacon wrapped eggs but I feel it turned out good. Check out my recipe below.
Bacon Wrapped Eggs Recipe
- The number of eggs of your choice
- Shredded Cheese
- Turkey Bacon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Get a muffin pan and wrap the turkey bacon around the cups
- Put some shredded cheese in the cups (I did one pinch but you can use more or less)
- Put one egg in each cup
- Add in some salt and pepper
- Put the muffin pan into the oven for 20-25 minutes
What is your go to meal when you are hungry but you just want to make something quick? Feel free to link it up below.