Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
As we all have heard of aphrodisiac foods such as oysters, honey, and chocolate, were you aware there are also aphrodisiac essential oils? Yes, these oils exist not only to use during massages but create the most romantic atmosphere as well. All you need are essential oil diffusers set up around your home to create a romantic atmosphere. Here are 10 of the most romantic essential oils from Snazzy Imports.
See Also: 6 Genius Essential Oils Tips
Top Essential Oils Used for Romance
Although just about any essential oil can be used in a romantic setting, some scents set the mood better than others. This is the same principal as oils that relax you, stimulate you, or help you focus.
- Ginger is an empowering scent. It is believed to increase libido.
- Jasmine has a sensual scent.
- Ylang Ylang is popular in South Asia. It’s a tradition to place this around the bed during the honeymoon. It has a soft and flowery scent.
- Sage boosts the female reproductive system and gives off an aura of confidence.
- Rose, of course, has been associated with romance for thousands of years, be it Valentine’s Day or an anniversary. This floral scent is instantly romantic.
- Jasmine is a sensual essential oil. It has a pretty, flowery scent as well.
As you can imagine, the above oils are to set the mood in a room or be used on a female’s body. These are all very strong, flowery scents. Below, we’ll uncover a few masculine essential oils men can use.
Romantic Essential Oils for Men
These masculine essential oils can also be used to set the mood in a room, but are great for men to wear or have used on them for a sensual massage. These are earthier scents that men will enjoy.
- Sandalwood is a very earthy scent. It helps to ground one’s thoughts, whereas they can concentrate longer. You’ll find a lot of popular men’s cologne with a sandalwood base.
- Cinnamon is calming and found to increase blood circulation.
- Patchouli has a musty smell. It instantly drives women wild.
- Vetiver has a smoky scent. So, for females or men that enjoy a good cigar, this romantic oil may be perfect.
Where can You Use these Essential Oils?
When you think of romantic locations, you think the bedroom. However, you can create a romantic atmosphere just about anywhere in your home. Use them also while traveling to feel close to whomever you bring along for anniversaries or birthday outings.
- Put a few drops of your favorite essential oil in the bathtub. Be careful not to use too much, especially in a hot tub or jacuzzi.
- Add a few drops to a tissue or small towel and place inside the pillowcase.
- Place the oils in essential oil diffusers throughout the home placed in a beautiful ceramic pottery
- Add a few drops to your favorite massage oil such as almond or coconut oil for an erotic massage.
- Mix with a carrier oil and place it on high pulse areas such as your wrists or behind the ears.
Hopefully, this will get the juices flowing to create a romantic atmosphere using essential oil and essential oil diffusers from Snazzy Imports.
What are some of your favorite romantic essential oils and how do you use them?