Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
In case you haven’t heard yet, Santa.com is the official site for Santa Claus! In my opinion, this is the best site you want your kids to be using to contact Santa this year because here they will learn about the true holiday spirit.
Instead of focusing solely on what presents your kids should be asking Santa for the elves here focus on teaching them positive lessons. Therefore, when it is time for your kids to communicate with Santa they can show him why they deserve to be on the “Nice” list instead of the “Naughty” list.
What to Expect on Santa.com
When you go to Santa.com you can expect the following options that your child is sure to love:
- Emails from Santa – Your child can email Santa at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a thoughtful reply. Santa is never too busy to craft a unique email just for your child.
- Text Messages from Santa – If your child is more of a text message person, for $9.99 they can text Santa and he will send them positive text messages daily to keep their spirits up and to make sure that they stay in the Christmas spirit.
- Handwritten Notes from Santa – Santa knows that everyone is not big on tech. Therefore, for those who like opening mail and reading a handwritten letter Santa will provide a handwritten letter that the elves will make sure makes it to your mailbox in time.
The best part is Santa isn’t just for kids. So, if you want to converse with Santa you have the ability to do so as well.
Enter the Santa Giveaway
On November 23, 2017, Santa will be announcing a winner of a fabulous Santa.com gift set. The winner will be able to receive all of the following items:
- 1 Santa.com Fidget Spinner wrapped in gift paper and a Santa.com ribbon
- com eco-friendly folding tote bag
- Santa Libs storybook and coloring pages
- com oval bumper sticker
- com pen
(Note: This gift set is awesome especially the fidget I have one myself! You and your kids will also love the Santa Libs storybook as well.)
Find the Hidden Code
Santa’s elves have been super busy this year! In addition to all that we have discussed above, you can also find a hidden code on Santa.com until November 24th. To find the code you have to download the Blippar App from iTunes or Google Play. Then head over to Santa.com and hold the app over the images there to reveal a hidden code for 35% off.
Final Thoughts – Santa.com is the Best Place for Kids to Connect with Santa
When I came across Santa.com I knew it was a website that I wanted to share with you all. They are the first website – that I have seen anyways – that has our children’s best interest in mind. They aren’t about making Christmas all about the presents that Santa delivers. Instead, they go out of their way to help us instill positive qualities in them, which is something that I can definitely stand behind. Therefore, this season when selecting which way you are going to allow your child to communicate with Santa I strongly suggest checking out Santa.com as they are the best choice.
What are your thoughts about Santa.com?