Are you looking to get more exposure by participating in a Gift Guide? If so, you are in the right spot. Here at Giveaways 4 Mom, we host multiple guides each year, and we would love to get your brand in front of our readers.Reserve your spot in #Giveaways4Mom #EasterGiftGuide today! Click To Tweet
The Benefits of Joining a Gift Guide
Gift Guides allow you to get more exposure to your brand during the holidays so you can gain new customers. The guide is promoted daily on alternating social media channels so it stays fresh in consumers’ minds. Additionally, various influencers participate in promoting different posts so you are reaching multiple audiences simultaneously.
During the specific holiday, a page is live at the top of Giveaways 4 Mom that readers see as soon as they land on the website. Once the season passes, the page becomes a post that is always live on the site.
Gift Guides Giveaways 4 Mom Hosts
- Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Easter Gift Guide
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Halloween Gift Guide
- Holiday Gift Guide
What to Expect from the Gift Guide
Each guide has categories customized to fit the specific holiday. You will also receive the things below from the main gift guide package. However, we do offer customized packages to fit your budget and your advertorial needs.
- Placement in the gift guide
- Ongoing social media promotion during the guide
- Banner rotation in the right sidebar, above the fold for the duration of the guide
- A featured post that always remains live on the website
- All payments are nonrefundable and payments are accepted via PayPal only.
- A full-size non-returnable product is expected if you want a review style post.
- Brands are responsible for shipping out the prizes when hosting giveaways and covering the shipping fees
- Brands can request to work with a group of bloggers for maximum exposure
- To inquire about current pricing contact Giveaways 4 Mom.
Disclosure: Giveaways 4 Mom has the right to reject any brand that wants to participate if she feels they are not a good fit for her audience.