In my house sometimes, I just like experimenting with foods to see how they turn out. The other day I decided to give crab & strawberry salad a try. It turned out to be delicious and I am definitely going to be making it again as a quick dinner idea. Feel free to try the recipe yourself.
- Crab Meat
- Shredded Cheese
- Italian Dressing
- Cook the crabmeat on the stove. You can use as much as you like to your taste
- While the crab meat is cooking slice up the strawberries and tomatoes
- Put your salad on your plate
- Once the crap meat is done chop that up
- Add all of the ingredients over the salad
- Top with Italian dressing
Does this sound like something you would try? What is a unique recipe that you just came up with one day when experimenting with food?